Booking actions allow you to specify what actions are taken after a client books an appointment with you.
After Booking Messages
Navigating to the new Booking Pages > Messages tab will allow you to control the notifications sent to your clients/patients after they book an appointment with you.
Under the “Email Notifications” section of the Booking Pages > Message tab, you can also customize email messages sent to you (i.e., the calendar owner), the client/customer, and any added guests.
- Send email to calendar owner/admin (after client books)
- Send email to customer upon booking
- NEW: Send email to customer and guests upon cancellation*
- NEW: Send email to customer and guests upon rescheduling*
- Send email to guests upon booking
*NOTE: The new message options are not enabled for all Apptoto accounts by default. Please email email@example.com to have this feature enabled.
Under the “Text Notifications” section of the Booking Pages > Messages tab, you can also customize the text message sent to your clients after they book an appointment.
- Send text to customer upon booking
- Send tet to customer upon cancelation
- Send text to customer upon rescheduling
Adding Fields to Email and Text Notifications
Please note that the fields you can use in Booking Page notifications include all of the fields documented on these two pages:
By default, Apptoto will send the enabled Auto Messages (found on the “Auto Messages” tab) to the client about the appointment they created on your calendar. These messages will be sent in addition to the notifications specified above.
If you prefer Apptoto not to send Auto Messages to appointments booked online, change this option to “Disable Auto Messages for appt created.”