This column of the Agenda view provides contact information regarding the participants for each appointment.
To add a participant to an appointment, click the small ‘+’ button, which will be located on the last listed participant when hovering over their info.
Whenever a participant is added to an appointment, there will be an accompanying icon to the left of the contact info to indicate the status of that contact.
- Gray Silhouette – Indicates that the participant info has not been matched to an existing contact in your address book.
- Initials/Picture – Indicates that the participant info has been matched to an existing contact in your address book.
- White Silhouette – Indicates that the participant info was matched to an unnamed entry in your address book.
- – Indicates that a participant’s info is ambiguous, and can be matched to multiple different existing contacts.
Click this icon to display and choose possible matches.
Whenever Apptoto is scheduled to send a message to a participant, their info will be shown in bold text, and there will be a number next to the bell icon in the Messages column, indicating the number of messages set to go out.
Once a participant has responded to a reminder for their appointment, those participant icons will change to indicate their response:
- – Indicates appointment state has changed, and participant has confirmed.
- – Indicates appointment state has changed, and participant has cancelled or requested rescheduling.
Hovering over the participant info will bring up three action buttons for that participant; an edit button, a delete button, and the add button mentioned above.
The edit button will display the contact’s information for editing, separated into Name, Phone Number and Email fields.
The delete button will perform a double action. It will remove that participant and their info from that appointment, and will bring up a new dialog box asking if you’d like to add that client to the Extraction Blacklist
Clicking on the participant info will bring up the Participants section of the Appointment Editor, focused on that specific participant’s information.