Apptoto is primarily an automated appointment messaging service that integrates with your existing workflow. Once fully configured, you shouldn’t have to interact with Apptoto; it will just work in the background sending messages to your clients based on the content of your calendar.
Apptoto also has online scheduling capabilities, which allow your clients and prospects to book appointments with you or your team.
Apptoto connects to your existing calendar and extracts contact information (and other relevant data) out of each event it finds on the calendar. If you don’t want Apptoto to connect to your calendars, you can also create a “private” Apptoto calendar directly on the Apptoto website.
Apptoto can significantly decrease the number of no-shows you incur by sending customizable reminder messages. It can also increase customer retention and satisfaction through the use of follow-up messages.
To get started with Apptoto, we recommend you follow this tutorial.
A webinar is available at www.apptoto.com/support
- Getting Started
- Connecting Apptoto to Your Data
- Participant Extraction
- Best Practices
- Message Setup
- Message Templates
- Auto Messages
- Creating an Auto Message
- Message Editor
- Message Timing Options
- Rule Blocks
- Advanced Settings (Auto Messages)
- Auto Replies & Actions
- Manually Scheduling an Auto Message
- Automatically Sending Auto Messages
- In-Event Commands (e.g., #skip)
- One-Time Messages (Apptoto Connect)
- Multiple Message Schedules
- Appointments Tab
- Online Booking Pages
- Opt-out & Opt-ins
- Handling Replies
- Appointment Pages
- Account Management
- Caller ID
- COVID-19 Communication
- Managing Your Time Zone Settings
- Dealing With Multiple Time Zones
- Additional Logins
- Group Users
- Supported Locations
- Ensuring Email Deliverability
- Exporting Your Account Data
- Participant Check-In States
- Inbox / Outbox Tab