The Auto Messages tab is where the default messages are edited. These are messages that go out once you have turned the Auto Messages toggle to ON based on your timing settings. Within Apptoto, there are two types of messages you can send to your clients.
The first are Auto Messages. To edit and customize these messages, please look into automated message setup.
The second is one-time messages which you can send out on-demand. For more information on setting those messages up and sending them to appointments, see sending one-time messages.
- Message Templates
- Auto Messages
- Creating an Auto Message
- Message Editor
- Message Timing Options
- Rule Blocks
- Advanced Settings (Auto Messages)
- Auto Replies & Actions
- Manually Scheduling an Auto Message
- Automatically Sending Auto Messages
- In-Event Commands (e.g., #skip)
- One-Time Messages (Apptoto Connect)
- Multiple Message Schedules