If you have the “Update my calendar when customers are reminded” option turned on on the “Settings” > “Notifications” tab, and you still are not seeing [REMINDED] or [CONFIRMED] show up in your calendar… then it is most likely due to sharing settings.
The Google account that is connected to Apptoto needs to have “Make changes” permissions on the calendar in order to update it properly.
The person that is sharing the calendar with that Google Account, can check that the permissions are set up properly by
1. On your computer, open Google Calendar.
2. On the left, find the “My calendars” section. You might need to click it to expand it.
3. Point to the calendar you want to share.
4. Click More and then Settings and sharing.
5. Under “Share with specific people,” click Add people.
6. Enter your new delegate’s email address.
7. Under “Permissions,” click Make changes and manage sharing.
8. Click Send.