Apptoto’s Online Booking Page feature allows you to connect multiple calendars to one Booking Page. Here are some examples of how you can utilize this powerful feature:
- Example #1: If you have 2 sales people and you want prospects to be able to book appointments whenever at least one of the salespeople is available.
- Example #2: If you have one calendar for client appointments and another calendar for personal appointments, Apptoto can only show that you are available when you are available on both calendars.
To use this feature, follow these steps:
Step 1) Enabling Multiple Calendar Support
To enable multiple calendar support for your Booking Page, select ““ from the “Calendar:” option on the Booking Page Details screen.
Step 2) Specify the “Availability” options
Now select the “Availability” tab and choose the correct “When” option for your scenario. The options available are:
- at least one calendar is free: Apptoto will show availability whenever one or more of the calendars checked are free. This is useful in Example #1 above.
- all calendars are free: Apptoto will only show availability whenever all of the calendars are free at a specific time. This is useful for Example #2 above.
- appointment exists with title on any calendar: Apptoto will show availability whenever one or more calendars have a specific marker appointment and are free. This is useful for Example #1 if you wanted to give your sales people the ability to mark when they are available on their calendadr.
Step 3) Specify which calendar new appointments should be placed on
Now, select the “Appt Template” tab and choose which calendar new bookings should be added to. By default, Apptoto will “Round Robin” the appointments (which is useful in Example #1 above). Alternatively, you can ask Apptoto to place them on calendars in a certain order. Or, you can select a specific calendar to as the placement calendar if all new booked appointments should be placed on a single calendar. That is useful in Example #2, or if you want to move appointments around after they have been booked.
The options available are:
- Round Robin: The appointments will be placed on each of the calendars in a round robin order.
- Ordered: The appointments will be placed on the calendars depending on their order you provide.
- Specific Calendar: Appointments will be placed on one specific calendar. This option is only available if “all calendars are free” is specified in step 2 above.
If you choose “Ordered”, then you should drag and drop the calendars into the order that you prefer Apptoto use.