Apptoto has had the ability to compose a message to multiple appointments at once for a while now; however, it […]
Here are all posts in the Confirmations category: Page 1 of 2
- Introducing “Compose to All” Appointments
- How No-Shows are Costing Attorneys
- Best Practices: Automated Appointment Reminders for Healthcare
- Is Online Scheduling the Key to Happy Clients?
- How Much “No-Shows” are Really Costing Your Business
- Less No-Shows, More Learning: A Case Study with Spanish55
- How to Turn Complex Calendars into a Sleek Patient Scheduling Process
- Busy Realtors: Set and Manage Home Showings Effortlessly with Apptoto
- The Psychology Behind Consistently Confirming Appointments with Clients
- Leverage the Unique Benefits of Automated Call Reminders
No shows aren’t just frustrating, they’re costing your firm money.
Missed your appointment? That’ll be $50, please. No-shows and late arrivals are common problems for many healthcare service providers. They […]
Put Your Clients at Ease with Easy Online Scheduling As professionals, we’re always striving to perform at peak level for […]
If you’ve ever had the displeasure of preparing for an appointment, gathering your documents, and making your way to the […]
Appointments can be a major struggle for any busy professional. Doctors, dentists, and accountants all demand time that breaks up […]
Whether your practice books 20-minute, 30-minute, or 90-minute appointments, there are common challenges and hurdles that come with booking, managing, […]
Real estate agents wear many hats. One of the most difficult parts of the job can be setting up home […]
Appointments can be unpredictable. Any business that operates with patient or client appointments knows that the logistics of booking, keeping, […]
In the age of instant information and communication via text messages, it may seem outdated to extol the virtues of […]
Live support available 8am-5pm. Drop us a note after hours!