https://www.apptoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/jae-park-9_SaFlgwFdA-unsplash.jpg 3636 5999 Frank Cort https://wpimgscdn.apptoto.com/marketing/images/apptoto-logo-v1.svg Frank Cort2019-07-29 16:55:532023-02-10 13:44:44How to Send an Appointment Reminder Text
How to Send an Appointment Reminder Text
You run your own business. That means you have plenty of things to worry about, but reminding your clients when and where to show up shouldn’t be one of them. Learn how to schedule and send an automated appointment reminder text to your clients and patients today.
- First, sign up for a free trial of Apptoto. No credit card required.
- Then, link your existing appointment calendar to Apptoto.
- Apptoto integrates with most calendars including: Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Exchange, Office 365 and iCal. We also integrated with major CRMs like Salesforce. For healthcare professionals, we can connect to most EMR and EHR systems. And for attorneys and legal practitioners, we have integrations built with Clio, PracticePanther, Rocket Matter and Time Matters. Check out our full list of integrations.
- Need help setting up when messages go out? Review our Message Timing Options documentation in the Apptoto Support Manual.
- Next, choose the time you’d like your reminder messages to be sent to your clients prior to their appointment. By default, Apptoto will create a text reminder, voice reminder and email to be sent 1 day prior to the scheduled appointment. Don’t worry, nothing will get sent until you turn on the Auto Messages “on”.
- Create reminder messages and customize the content of your messages.
- We recommend personalizing your messages using our dynamic data fields to include things like time, location and the participant’s name.
- Finally, turn on Auto-Messages.
- If you prefer to manually send your reminders, you can compose one-to-one messages easily in Apptoto.
Do you want to save time each week by sending automated appointment reminder texts to your clients? Try Apptoto for free!