How To: Use Zapier to Add Appointments into Google Sheets
Many of our clients manage their appointment-based business through Google Sheets which can be a quick and easy way to keep all of your appointments in one place, especially if you aren’t using a CRM. But it can be cumbersome to continuously download your appointments from Apptoto into your spreadsheet. That’s why we integrated with Zapier. With a quick Zap, appointments booked in Apptoto can automatically be added as an entry into a Google spreadsheet.
Step-by-Step Guide to Build Your Zap
- Step 1: Request to join our Zapier Beta here. Once you sign-up, you can build your Zap.
- Step 2: Login to Zapier and click “Make a Zap”
- Step 3: Set the trigger to “Appointment Scheduled” in Apptoto
- Step 4: If you haven’t already, connect your account to Zapier.
- Step 5: Add an Action/Search Step to “Create New Row” in a Google Sheets
- Step 6: Set up the template in your Google Sheets account. You’ll want to add headers to the columns that match the data you would like imported. This data will be pulled in directly from the calendar event. You can customize it for your business needs. In the example below, we have created several basic headers in our spreadsheet that are being pulled into our Zap.
- Step 7: Select the appropriate data from the calendar to import into your spreadsheet. Again, you can customize to your business needs.
- Step 8: Save and test!
Once complete, your Zap workflow should look similar to this:
If you have any questions or need help, our support team would love to walk you through creating your Zap. Contact us on chat or book time with our support team.