If you’ve ever had the displeasure of preparing for an appointment, gathering your documents, and making your way to the […]
Here are all posts in the Reminders category
- How Much “No-Shows” are Really Costing Your Business
- Solutions to Building a Successful Attorney-Client Relationship
- Less No-Shows, More Learning: A Case Study with Spanish55
- Grow Your Law Firm: Exploring Apptoto’s Appointment Reminder Integration for Clio
- Apptoto + Youth Sports: A Case Study with Homewood Baseball & Softball
- Curb Patient Wait Times & Increase Satisfaction with Automation
- Leverage the Unique Benefits of Automated Call Reminders
- Safeguard Your Practice with HIPAA Compliant Reminders
- The Simple Tool for Reducing Missed Therapy Appointments
- No Show Fees: Is There a Better Way?
Apptoto blog posts that show how text, email and voice reminders can help any appointment based business.
Apptoto Solutions to Building a Successful Attorney-Client Relationship When your client retains legal counsel, it can be an overwhelming process. […]
Appointments can be a major struggle for any busy professional. Doctors, dentists, and accountants all demand time that breaks up […]
Running a law firm can be complicated. On top of the day-to-day work of research and client meetings, you have […]
Homewood Baseball and Softball Leagues (HBSL) brings the magic of baseball, t-ball, and softball to more than 900 kids in […]
As a clinician, there’s a constant battle to keep and stay on schedule with your daily appointments. A few minutes […]
In the age of instant information and communication via text messages, it may seem outdated to extol the virtues of […]
HIPAA compliance is always a topic that’s at the forefront of any healthcare provider’s mind. Even simple services or conveniences […]
As a therapist, you’ve dedicated your professional life to supporting others. You know your education and skills will likely benefit […]
Missed your appointment? That’ll be $50, please. No-shows and late arrivals for appointments are common and frustrating problems for many […]
Live support available 8am-5pm. Drop us a note after hours!